This advanced Energy Storage system contains battery, inverter charger and communication centre. You can be free as long as you have energy in battery.
After that you either:
- start your generator to top up battery (generator is loaded properly to gain best efficiency from combustion engine / alternator setup)
- connect your solar panels
- connect your wind turbine
- connect your water turbine
- pedal bicycle with generator to charge batteries
- other source of energy
- last one (the only one bad) – charge your batteries from the grid and escape again 🙂
Every generator is different but Victron makes it possible to reduce charging power if your generator can not deliver amount of energy required by inverter charger. So you can use small generator for more hours or bigger for less to charge up your battery.
This easy & ready to assemble energy storage will be an emergency backup system capable to run your 220-230 V rated devices.
Order this kit & save 20% (€469,80 ex. VAT) while comparing to buy elements seperately!
The kit consists of:
- 1 pc x Victron Energy Venus GX Panels and system monitoring
- 1 pc x Victron Energy MultiPlus 48/1200/13-16 230V VE.Bus Inverter
- 1 pc x Pylontech US3000 3.5 kWh Li-Ion Solar Battery (LV)
- 1 pc x 25sq DC Cables for Battery Pylontech US2000B/UP2500/US3000
- 1 pc x Victron Energy VE.Can to CAN-bus BMS Type B Communication Cable 1.8
Up to 1000 watts of power with a combination of:
laptop & mobile chargers, powerbanks, light bulbs and lanterns, fridge, sandwich toaster, kitchen grinder, mixer, juice maker, drill machine, screwdriver or other power tools, LED TVs and multimedia projectors, CCTV/security systems.
Battery backup time at 90% discharge*
|Load||1000 W||800 W||500 W||200 W||100 W|
|Duration||3 hr 12 min.||4 hr 0 min.||6 hr 24 min.||16 hr 0 min.||32 hr 0 min.|
*Values estimated at 90% depth of discharge (DoD) which is recommended for Lithium batteries giving them lifespan of 6000 cycles (check battery page for more details).
Recommended area of use for PowerOn.1.2 Lithium
|Kit variant:||PowerOn.1.2 Lithium|
|System DC voltage:||48 V|
|Battery size & type:||1 x 74 Ah Li-Ion 48 V (3552 Wh)|
|Nominal power:||1000 W (1200 VA)|
|Peak load:||2400 W|
|AC output:||230 VAC +/- 2% @50Hz +/- 0,1%|
|AC connection:||G-ST18i connector|
|Inverter dimensions & weight:||406 x 250 x 100 mm|
|Venus GX dimensions & weight:||45 x 143 x 96 mm|
|Battery dimensions & weight:||442 x 420 x 13 mm|
|Total weight of system:||40.6 kg|