This most basic Energy Storage system contains only battery and inverter charger. You can be free as long as you have energy in battery.
After that you either:
- start your generator to top up battery (generator is loaded properly to gain best efficiency from combustion engine / alternator setup)
- connect your solar panels
- connect your wind turbine
- connect your water turbine
- pedal bicycle with generator to charge batteries
- other source of energy
- last one (the only one bad) – charge your batteries from the grid and escape again 🙂
Every generator is different but Victron makes it possible to reduce charging power if your generator can not deliver amount of energy required by inverter charger. So you can use small generator for more hours or bigger for less to charge up your battery.
This easy & ready to assemble energy storage will be an emergency backup system capable to run your 220-230 V rated devices.
Order this kit & save 20% (€378 ex. VAT) while comparing to buy elements seperately!
The kit consists of:
- 1 pc x Victron Energy MultiPlus 24/1200/25-16 230V VE.Bus Inverter
- 2 pcs x Victron Energy AGM Battery 12V/220Ah Deep Cycle (M8)
- Set of cables:
- Battery to battery for series connection – single DC wire, length: 0.5 m
- Battery to inverter/charger – pair of DC wires, length: 1.5 m
Up to 1000 watts of power with a combination of:
laptop & mobile chargers, powerbanks, light bulbs and lanterns, fridge, sandwich toaster, kitchen grinder, mixer, juice maker, drill machine, screwdriver or other power tools, LED TVs and multimedia projectors, CCTV/security systems.
Battery backup time at 50% discharge*
|Load||1000 W||800 W||500 W||200 W||100 W|
|Duration||2 hr 38 min.||3 hr 37 min.||5 hr 17 min.||13 hr 12 min.||26 hr 24 min.|
*Values estimated at 50% depth of discharge (DoD). For lead type batteries we recommend DoD between 40-60% of battery capacity for its optimal lifespan. Occasional discharge to 100% DoD is possible with this Super Cycle battery, but it will limit its lifespan to around 300 cycles (check battery page for more details).
Recommended area of use for PowerOn.1.2 Lead
|Kit variant:||PowerOn.1.2 Lead|
|System DC voltage:||24 V|
|Battery size & type:||2 x 220 Ah AGM 12 V|
|Nominal power:||1000 W (1200 VA)|
|Peak load:||2400 W|
|AC output:||230 VAC +/- 2% @50Hz +/- 0,1%|
|AC connection:||G-ST18i connector|
|Inverter dimensions & weight:||406 x 250 x 100 mm|
|Battery dimensions & weight:||522 x 238 x 240 mm|
|Total weight of system:||138.2 kg|