The trickiest part in any off-grid system is achieving the right balance between generation, usage and storage. Balance of those 3 variables can change depending on the weather (amount of solar radiation), energy storage type (lead or lithium) and devices you would like to supply (their power and time of usage).
The smallest off-grid systems presented here consist of only a few simple quality components which you can easily assemble and disassemble in 3 simple steps:
- Connect your charge controller to battery and connect with your mobile via Bluetooth to see battery voltage.
- Connect your solar panel to the charge controller and see charging power! (if daylight is there)
- Connect your inverter directly to battery or to controller’s load output* and start using your micro-grid!
*Connection to solar charge controller DC load output is possible only with Phoenix Inverters 12/275 and 12/375 models. It will let you monitor energy consumption in Victron Connect App.
This easy & ready to assemble off-grid smart solar system helps you to run directly from the Sun your 220-230 V rated power equipment such us:
- laptop & mobile chargers,
- light bulbs and lanterns,
- LED TVs and multimedia projectors,
- CCTV/security systems,
- any device up to 300 Watts of power.
AGM 12V Smart
Order this kit & save 20% (€130 ex. VAT) while comparing to buy elements seperately!
AGM 12V Smart
The kit consists of:
- 1 pc x Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/375 230V VE.Direct IEC
- 1 pc x Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 Charge Controller
- 1 pc x Victron Energy AGM Battery 12V/110Ah Deep Cycle
- 1 pc x Solar Panel Victron Energy 175W-12V Mono 1485x668x30mm series 4a
- Set of cables:
- Solar panel to controller – pair of DC wires, length: 5 meters
- Controller to battery – pair of DC wires, length: 1 m
- Battery to inverter – pair of DC wires, length: 1 m
See it in action on our Youtube
Up to 300 watts of power with a combination of:
5 Led lights, 1 Television, 1 Laptop, 2 Mobile Quick Chargers, 1 Wifi Router
Battery backup time at 50% discharge*
|Load||300 W||200 W||100 W|
|Duration||2h 12m||3h 18m||6h 36m|
Recommended area of use for OnTheGo.375
|Kit variant:||OnTheGo.375 AGM 12V Smart|
|System DC voltage:||12 V|
|Battery size & type:||110 Ah AGM 12 V Lead battery|
|Nominal power:||300 W (375 VA)|
|Maximum solar charge power:||175 W @ 9.03 A|
|Peak load:||700 W|
|Solar panel efficiency:||20%|
|Charge controller max efficiency:||98%|
|AC output:||230 VAC +/- 3% @50-60Hz +/- 0,1%|
|Inverter AC outlet type:||1 x UK type (BS-1363)|
|Solar panel dimensions & weight:||1485 x 668 x 30 mm|
|Inverter dimensions & weight:||86 x 165 x 260 mm|
|Controller dimensions & weight:||100 x 113 x 40 mm|
|Battery dimensions & weight:||330 x 171 x 220 mm|
|Total weight of system:||46.5 kg|