The trickiest part in any off-grid system is achieving the right balance between generation, usage and storage. Balance of those 3 variables can change depending on the weather (amount of solar radiation), energy storage type (lead or lithium) and devices you would like to supply (their power and time of usage).
The smallest off-grid systems presented here consist of only a few simple quality components which you can easily assemble and disassemble in 3 simple steps:
- Connect your charge controller to battery and connect with your mobile via Bluetooth to see battery voltage.
- Connect your solar panel to the charge controller and see charging power! (if daylight is there)
- Connect your inverter directly to battery and start using your micro-grid!
This easy & ready to assemble off-grid smart solar system helps you to run directly from the Sun your 220-230 V rated power equipment such us:
- laptop & mobile chargers,
- light bulbs and lanterns,
- sandwich toaster or microwave oven,
- kitchen grinder, mixer, juice maker.
- drill machine, screwdriver or other power tools (up to 650 W).
- LED TVs and multimedia projectors,
- CCTV/security systems,
- any device up to 650 Watts of power.
AGM 24V Smart
Order this kit & save 20% (€341,90 ex. VAT) while comparing to buy elements seperately!
AGM 24V Smart
The kit consists of:
- 1 pc x Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 24/800 230V VE.Direct IEC Inverter
- 1 pc x Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 Charge Controller
- 2 pcs x Victron Energy AGM Battery 12V/220Ah Deep Cycle (M8)
- 1 pc x Solar Panel JA Solar JAM60S10-340/MR 340 Wp
- Set of cables:
- Solar panel to controller – pair of DC wires, length: 5 meters
- Controller to battery – pair of DC wires, length: 1 m
- Battery to inverter – pair of DC wires, length: 1 m
See it in action on our Youtube
Up to 650 watts of power with a combination of:
10 Led lights, 1 Television, 1 Fridge, 2 Laptops, 3 Mobile Quick Chargers, 1 Wifi Router
or Sandwich Toaster or 20L Microwave Oven
Battery backup time at 50% discharge*
|Load||650 W||500 W||200 W||100 W|
|Duration||4h 3m||5h 17m||14h 30m||26h 24m|
*Values estimated at 50% depth of discharge (DoD). For lead type batteries we recommend DoD between 40-60% of battery capacity for its optimal lifespan. Occasional discharge to 100% DoD is possible with this Super Cycle battery, but it will limit its lifespan to around 300 cycles (check battery page for more details).
Recommended area of use for OnTheGo.800
|Kit variant:||OnTheGo.800 AGM 24V Smart|
|System DC voltage:||24 V|
|Battery size & type:||2 x 220 Ah AGM 12 V Lead battery|
|Nominal power:||650 W (800 VA)|
|Maximum solar charge power:||340 W @ 9.79 A|
|Peak load:||1500 W|
|Solar panel efficiency:||20.2%|
|Charge controller max efficiency:||98%|
|AC output:||230 VAC +/- 3% @50-60Hz +/- 0,1%|
|Inverter AC outlet type:||1 x UK type (BS-1363)|
|Solar panel dimensions & weight:||1689 x 996 x 35 mm|
|Inverter dimensions & weight:||105 x 216 x 305 mm|
|Controller dimensions & weight:||100 x 113 x 40 mm|
|Battery dimensions & weight:||522 x 238 x 240 mm|
|Total weight of system:||155 kg|