The trickiest part in any off-grid system is achieving the right balance between generation, usage and storage. Balance of those 3 variables can change depending on the weather (amount of solar radiation), energy storage type (lead or lithium) and devices you would like to supply (their power and time of usage).
The smallest off-grid systems presented here consist of only a few simple quality components which you can easily assemble and disassemble in 3 simple steps:
- Connect your charge controller to battery and connect with your mobile via Bluetooth to see battery voltage.
- Connect your solar panel to the charge controller and see charging power! (if daylight is there)
- Connect your inverter directly to battery and start using your micro-grid!
This easy & ready to assemble off-grid smart solar system helps you to run directly from the Sun your 220-230 V rated power equipment such us:
- laptop & mobile chargers,
- light bulbs and lanterns,
- LED TVs and multimedia projectors,
- CCTV/security systems,
- any device up to 400 Watts of power.
Lithium 12V Smart
Order this kit & save 20% (€293 ex. VAT) while comparing to buy elements seperately!
Lithium 12V Smart
The kit consists of:
- 1 pc x Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/500 230V VE.Direct IEC Inverter
- 1 pc x Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 Charge Controller
- 1 pc x Victron Energy Lithium Battery SuperPack 12,8V/100Ah (M8) High Current
- 1 pc x Solar Panel Victron Energy 175W-12V Mono 1485x668x30mm series 4a
- Set of cables:
- Solar panel to controller – pair of DC wires, length: 5 meters
- Controller to battery – pair of DC wires, length: 1 m
- Battery to inverter – pair of DC wires, length: 1 m
See it in action on our Youtube
Up to 400 watts of power with a combination of:
6-8 Led lights, 2 Televisions, 1 Laptop, 2 Mobile Quick Chargers, 1 Wifi Router
Battery backup time at 90% discharge*
|Load||400 W||300 W||200 W||100 W|
|Duration||2h 53m||4h 15m||5h 45m||11h 31m|
*Values estimated at 90% depth of discharge (DoD) which is recommended for Lithium SuperPack batteries giving them lifespan of 2500 cycles (check battery page for more details).
Recommended area of use for OnTheGo.500
|Kit variant:||OnTheGo.500 Lithium 12V Smart|
|System DC voltage:||12 V|
|Battery size & type:||100 Ah Lithium 12,8 V High Current|
|Nominal power:||400 W (500 VA)|
|Maximum solar charge power:||175 W @ 9.03 A|
|Peak load:||900 W|
|Solar panel efficiency:||20%|
|Charge controller max efficiency:||98%|
|AC output:||230 VAC +/- 3% @50-60Hz +/- 0,1%|
|Inverter AC outlet type:||1 x UK type (BS-1363)|
|Solar panel dimensions & weight:||1485 x 668 x 30 mm|
|Inverter dimensions & weight:||86 x 172 x 275 mm|
|Controller dimensions & weight:||100 x 113 x 40 mm|
|Battery dimensions & weight:||220 x 330 x 172 mm|
|Total weight of system:||29.4 kg|