The three-phase inverters from SolarEdge have been specially adapted for operation with the manufacturer’s power optimisers. Their small and light design makes installation easy and thanks to IP65 this can be both indoors and out.
The inverter can be put into operation via smartphone using the intuitive SolarEdge SetApp. An internet connection can be set up either via Ethernet or wirelessly (using a Wi-Fi module, ZigBee gateways, mobile phone module).
SolarEdge provides a twelve-year guarantee for these inverters as standard, which can be extended to 20 or 25 years.
- Superior efficiency (98.3%)
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Small, lightest in its class, and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless
- IP65 – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- Smart Energy Management control
- Optional DC surge protection and DC fuses
- Optional integrated DC Safety Unit – eliminates the need for external DC isolators
- Advanced safety features – integrated arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdownThe
|Nominal power:||17000 VA|
|Number of MPPT:||1|
|MPP voltage min:||750.0 V|
|MPP voltage max:||900.0 V|
|DC connection:||2 MC4 Pairs|
|Dimensions (height x width x depth):||540 x 315 x 260 mm|